Switch on the sounds of adventure
Syrinscape's Sirens: Battle of the Bards SoundSet Chapter One gives you complete support for the first chapter of this fantastically rich and atmospheric adventure, including soundscapes and music for: arriving in Salvata, exploring the streets, visiting the colorful tavern, the Silken Veil, a detailed sequence of moods for the PC's performance in the Belladonna Amphitheater, combat and aftermath in both the amphitheater and the Siphon.
Here are seven simple steps to get your FREE Syrinscape sounds for this Adventure
- Go to: syrinscape.com/store/voucher/ and enter the Voucher code: bardsruleok
- Or follow this direct link: syrinscape.com/store/voucher/bardsruleok/
- Create an account if you need to and hit the GREEN BUTTON
- Download the Syrinscape Fantasy Player here: syrinscape.com/download/
- Search for "Sirens" in the app
- Install your content
- Play loud!
Don't hesitate to reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help getting setup, or drop by the forum.syrinscape.com to connect with the community.
We hope you have as much fun with these sounds as we had building them.
Of course, the best way to make sure you never miss a SoundSet is to become a SuperSyrin or D&D subscriber.
And don’t forget to check out our forums for expert advice and ideas from our amazing community!