Social Media Ambassador - Syrinscape Pty Ltd
Find out about Syrinscape here.
Are you a gamer that loves helping people discover the awesome power of Syrinscape? Are you the type of person that is just as comfortable messaging others on social media as you are in person? Have you ever looked at our social media and said, “Wow, I could do SO much better”?
Well, here’s your chance! We are looking to add a new person to the Syrinscape Team and that person might just be you.
The Syrinscape Social Media Ambassador will:
- Actively seek out and respond to questions, comments, or any other opportunities for Syrinscape messaging on various social media platforms
- Answer basic customer service questions found on social media and escalate when necessary
- Help plan and implement a social media calendar
- Help develop Syrinscape’s social media voice
- Work with marketing to ensure that social media messaging is on brand
You will ensure that the Syrinscape message is consistent and customer interaction is a priority on various social media platforms, including:
Duties of the Social Media Ambassador include:
- Social media listener
- Entry-level customer service
- Social media calendar development, which will include writing content, editing delivered content, and/or collaboration with co-workers to create social media posts
- Interaction with our social media community when they comment on posts
- Help develop Syrinscape’s social media brand and voice as you take time to discover what works and what doesn’t work for our community
- Monthly reporting of basic social media KPIs
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Role:
- Social media savvy
- Familiar with current social media trends
- Empathetic and sympathetic to our customer’s needs and issues
- A self-starter that is able to work on their own and actively create opportunities for Syrinscape messaging
- Familiarity with Syrinscape and the gaming world as a whole
- Minimum three years’ experience in a customer-facing role
- Minimum three years’ experience in social media planning or management
- Must be flexible enough to work with the various time zones across the globe (within reason!)
- Open to travel during “convention season” (Gen Con, PAX Unplugged, UKGE, etc.)
- Comfortable speaking directly with our community, both online and in-person
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are the right person for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and any relevant examples of your work to the Syrinscape Marketing Manager, Dan Tharp, firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.